Obelisk Small

Obelisk Small

Monday 12 July 2010

A Tough Week at the Office.

'This past week has been hard on me' i sighed while I started
unloading the production slots into my station hangars.

They looked very vacant now after i had moved millions of cubic
meters worth of modules, ships and other stuff i had lying around
to the new home system of our corporation.

'This thanatos is the last one i build in this station' i thought
and entered the command to release another batch of finished
components.

Almost finished now, i started to think about the glorious battles
it might face when it's ready to fly.

'Let these combat pilots think they are the hotshots' i almost yelled
while looking at the list of things i had invented the past years here
in The Citadel Region, 'I know better, as they can not fly when there
is none to produce their bloody ships and modules.'

My list existed of Carriers, Industrial Capital Ships, Tech 2, Tech 3
and loads of modules and ammunition.

'Let them dream of glorious battles, I dream of making the tools for them!'

1 comment: