Obelisk Small

Obelisk Small

Sunday 29 August 2010

I like my coffee.... Black!

Hanging around in my office i received a special signal from the comms.

Looking at it without real interest as it normaly signals someone online i know, i watched and my eyes grew wide.

The name showing up was not one i was expecting to see, but rather a totally unexpected name.

I jumped from the chair and immediately started conversation with this person i knew for a long time, and have not seen in over 6 months.

'Is it really you?' i carefully said to her.

'Yes it is me.' was the short but firm response i knew so good.

Not yet totally accepting it as the truth it slowly sank into my mind that it was really her.

Black, smooth like silk and still could hit you like a ten ton hammer when you didn't expect it...

Her name is Koffie Black, the most dark and deadliest of Rabbits ever had returned in her ship with a new edge ready to take on everything on her path.

Koffie black returned and killed two unsuspected victims already today, and the numbers will surely rise in the time to come.

And i alway's liked my coffee.... well Black ....

No comments:

Post a Comment